Thursday, August 27, 2009

Quick Photo Update: I'm still alive~

In case if anyone thought I dropped off the face of the earth or I have been vegetating in my own bedroom...I'm still here and alive (and exposed to the sun once in a while.)

I'm just going to post some of the highlights here from the house party and the BBQ we had during the month of August. These photos were taken by Leo Lee and his uber camera. Enjoy~ (The rest are in the web album, just follow the link on the photos.)

House Party:

From House Party


From House Party


From House Party


BBQ:

From Castro Valley BBQ


From Castro Valley BBQ


From Castro Valley BBQ


From Castro Valley BBQ

Leo took a lot more photos than what I have in my web album (i was too lazy to grab them all.), so if you really want to see the rest, you'll have to go on to my facebook profile and view the photos from there....I think.

No comments: