Sunday, July 19, 2009

Work Life...

The current project that I'm involved in: Dante's Inferno



So I'm currently working in EA Game (Electronic Art) as Development Team Quality Assurance. Yes it's a mouthful, but it's really just game testing for the development team. The difference between my job and regular game testing is that I get more tasks that involve script reading, making flow charts, white box testing, and documenting various elements in the game.
It's a pretty laid back job and I get paid a little more compare to regular game testers. So I'm happy with it for now.

The best thing is that there are six very experienced animators not far from where I sit. They are very friendly and constantly encouraging me to show them more of my work so they can give me good feedbacks. Essentially, it's like going to an animation class with six teachers and only one student...me! On top of that, I get paid. Pretty sweet deal I must say.

My life style has drastically changed too in a sense that... I'm becoming health conscious. I used to sleep around 2am and wake up between 10-11am. I had brunch instead of two regular meals. My weight was stuck at 128-130. (...after a meal. cuz I didn't have the courage to stand on the scale before I eat anything.) Now that I have to work, I pretty much sleep around 11:30pm and wake up at 8:15am. 3 regular meals plus snacks in between. I also work out with my co-worker friend 3 times a week. I now weight 132.5 lbs! And THAT was measured BEFORE I ate anything in the morning. So in 4 weeks, I gained roughly 5-6 lbs.

So yeah, all in all, I'm loving my work life. :)

No comments: