Friday, May 16, 2008

MSN characters~

*Another Update*: Caty gave me some wonderful ideas so I applied them onto the new ones. She also told me their english names so now they are labeld next to each picture.

*UPDATE*: I went hardcore tonight and finished the last one. All done! The last one was a bit of a challenge since she likes casual wears and earthy colors. Anyway here it is along with the msn version. YAY SLEEP TIME.

Here is a new one for Caty's friend. I feel bad for delaying it this long. I told her I would get all her friends' pictures done like half an year ago (?). Yeah...but it's progressing very very slowly. I apologize for slacking off Orz...

Anyway, here they are, new and old ones:

Cindy

Dora

Connie

Caty

here are the MSN icon version:









Hope they like it...I went back and reworked some of the stuff that was meant to be fixed. Now they're more unified in style.

No comments: